Kitchen Remodeling is a great investment in your home. By remodeling your kitchen you can add value to your home, and at the same time save money with energy efficient kitchen appliances, or by replacing your drafty kitchen windows. Kitchen remodeling is very broad and consists of many smaller areas. Maybe you’d like to improve your current kitchen, make it more user friendly and beautiful.
The areas of a kitchen remodel are:
- Kitchen Appliances – Ovens, stoves, cook tops, refrigerators, dishwashers, range, microwaves, hoods, and exhaust fans.
- Kitchen Cabinets – Wood cabinets in oak, maple, cherry, hickory, pine, birch, metal and plastic. cabinet refacing, and kitchen storage items and kitchen islands.
- Kitchen Countertops – stone, marble, quartz, granite, solid surface, wood, metal, and Formica countertops.
- Kitchen Flooring – Hardwood flooring, cork, bamboo, laminate, linoleum flooring. Installation, repair and refinishing your floors.
- Kitchen Lighting – Light controls, chandeliers, fixtures, lamps, fluorescent lights, recessed and spot lighting.
- Kitchen Sinks and Fixtures – Kitchen faucets, stainless steel, brass, plastic and glass handles.
- Kitchen Windows – Skylight windows, double hung and single hung windows, casement and garden windows for growing herbs and plants.
Kitchen Remodeling Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone : +6019-3379338